1996 Maharishi’s Year of Awakening: All Maharishi Universities teach one basic subject—Atma, the Self, consciousness—and this is the dawn of a new awakening in the world—Total Knowledge for higher consciousness.
1997 Maharishi’s Year of Global Administration through Natural Law: Having introduced the knowledge of the Constitution of the Universe in 1992, Maharishi establishes the practical programmes to actualize ideal administration in the world through the Constitution of the Universe. Maharishi inaugurates Global Administration through Natural Law with twelve Time-Zone Capitals to establish problem-free administration that mirrors administration through Natural Law, which governs the infinite diversity of the universe with perfect order.
• Maharishi’s theme of problem-free administration based on the total knowledge of Natural Law— Veda—the Constitution of the Universe, the field of Total Knowledge, is Vedic Knowledge made available to everyone through Maharishi’s Vedic Education; Vedic Health Care; Vedic Administration; Vedic Economy; Vedic Management; Vedic Defence; Vedic Law, Justice, and Rehabilitation; Vedic Architecture; and Vedic Agriculture.
1998 Maharishi’s Second Year of Global Administration through Natural Law: To facilitate global administration, Maharishi establishes a global network of eight satellites broadcasting in eighteen languages. Maharishi Channel—Maharishi Veda Vision—and Maharishi Open University bring Maharishi’s Vedic Wisdom to homes on every continent.
1999 Maharishi’s Third Year of Global Administration through Natural Law: Maharishi designs the Perfect Man Course to raise the individual to higher levels of evolution in the direction of perfection, on the basis of the practical knowledge of total Natural Law—the knowledge of his own Self—Atma—Veda—the Constitution of the Universe—the supreme administering intelligence of the universe.
2000 Maharishi’s Fourth Year of Global Administration through Natural Law:
• Maharishi celebrates Swarn-Jayanti, the Golden Jubilee of Shri Guru Deva, His Divinity Brahmanand Saraswati, the most illustrious in the galaxy of Jagatguru Shankaracharyas of India, through whose divine grace the knowledge for living perfection in life is now available to all mankind.
• Maharishi establishes his Programme to Eliminate Poverty in the world through the development of unused agricultural lands, using Vedic Organic Agriculture principles and practices.
On 7 October, Maharishi inaugurates his Global Country of World Peace to create an indomitable influence of nonviolence in world consciousness, and crowns Professor Tony Nader, MD, PhD, as First Ruler of the Global Country of World Peace, Maharaja Adhiraj Rajaraam, who was weighed in gold (1998) for his historic discovery of Veda in human physiology.
• Maharaja Adhiraj Rajaraam declares Veda to be the Constitution of his Global Country of World Peace and appoints forty Ministers to be guided by the forty qualities of Cosmic Intelligence expressed in the Vedic Literature.
• Maharishi inspires the formation of the World Federation of Traditional Kings on 22 October, to awaken the parental role of the leaders of traditional cultures in the world to maintain peace in their areas of influence.
2001 Maharishi’s Year of Global Country of World Peace: Maharishi blesses the largest gathering of humanity in history—the Maha Kumbha Mela, Prayag, India—through the delegation of Maharaja Adhiraj Rajaraam and his forty Ministers.
• Maharishi’s global initiative for permanent world peace is launched in response to the outburst of terrorism in the USA.